- Finding out that I missed the first of my re- payments on a student loan and must come up with $1,000 in two weeks.
- Being three weeks behind on Mad Libs Monday.
- My room looking like the "we've made one hour of progress in getting her to talk about how she'd be willing to sort her socks" part of an episode of Hoarders.
- The nail polish on my toes qualifying as "antique" and "in serious need of repair" and "ugh."
- No money ever.
- Not having any clean socks.
- Being cold enough to need to put socks on my feet.
- Realizing this list is a little foot-obsessed.
- My eyelid twitching for three weeks straight.
NO, YOU ARE STRESSING OUT. IT'S MINE. IT'S A HUNDRED. SHUT IT OFF!