Apparently, I have made it my goal to take over the internet, one site at a time. I've left my mark at all of the following places:
This my main account, where I share funny quips and musings and whatnot.
The private account, full of emotions and opinions.
Sometimes, I remember to quote my way through the extended editions of the Lord of the Rings movies.
I have numerous other Twitter accounts, and the full list (along with the story of how this obsession began) can be found at www.rachelskirts.com/twitter.
This is where I stash the goofy stuff I don't know where else to put on the Internet.
I don't do Pinterest, but if I did, this would be the stuff on my "interior design" board (a.k.a the "omg marry me, West Elm" board or the "yes, I would sell my soul for an Anthropologie gift card" board).
Stuff My Little Brother Might Like
Things that remind me of our childhood or our current interests (video games, cartoons, illustration, etc.).
- Instagram: instagram.com/rachelskirts
- Pocket: getpocket.com/@rachelskirts
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/rachelskirts
- Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/rachelskirts
- Facebook: facebook.com/rachelskirts
- YouTube: youtube.com/rachelskirts
- Flickr: flickr.com/photos/rachelskirts
- Foursquare: foursquare.com/rachelskirts
Sadly, that's just the tip of the iceberg. If you want to hunt me down further, just drop me an email or something.