I, for one, look forward to the day when the robots rise up and take over. Then you might be able to expect some sort of consistent posting schedule here at Robotskirts.com.
Since the writing of January's lone post, I have managed to:
- complete an entire semester at Internet College
- pay a visit to the fine folks out East (namely my hunky, hunky boyfriend) and experience Valentine's Day as someone's girlfriend for the first time ever
- unclutter my closet
- start exercising on a semi-regular basis
- purchase and fall in love with a Barnes & Noble nook
- rekindle my love affair with Sims 3
I know there is a lot of talk of love in there, but I can tell you right now that only one of the things on that list made it into the Cherished Memories folder in my heart. (Hint: it's number two!) (Note: sorry for any gagging I just caused! Eat a cupcake to make yourself feel better!)
P.S. I've been working on upgrading to Movable Type 5 while simultaneously designing a new look for Rachelskirts.com, so I do apologize to the five friends still lingering here for the scant number of updates recently.
P.P.S. Ten points to the person who finds the hidden Gilmore Girls reference.