I Live in a Pineapple Under the Sea
Things I Learned This Weekend:
- Old ladies from church do not like tattoos or nose piercings.
- Old ladies from church are not sure what to think of me now that they know about my tattoo.
- Old ladies from church sure do like to talk about dogs.
- Old ladies from church are blind and should not be making jewelry.
- Making jewelry at 9 a.m. on a Saturday is less fun than making jewelry at 9 p.m. on a Saturday.
- Saturday mornings without cartoons are STUPID.
- Breakfast pastries do wonders to improve my mood.
- Some boys think I have a nice butt.
- Compliments also do wonders to improve my mood.
- I am extremely paranoid that the old ladies will (a) find out that I talk to boys and (b) ban me from church.
- Writing a bullet point about my butt between bullet points about church members makes me extremely uncomfortable.
- New subject: my fish is still alive.