Maybe life isn't so wretched . . .
To balance out all the whining and the belly-aching I've done about my oh-so-dramatic Hell Week, I present to you a list of things that haven't sucked so much. In fact, these things just downright made me smile. Or laugh. Sometimes both!
Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
- Dean Martin's rendition of "That's Amore."
- Jazz in general.
- Getting to chill with my boys at WingStop.
- Capturing proof of my faceplant on film for all of the internet to enjoy.
- The prospect of getting my hair cut soon.
- Day-dreaming about Chicago.
- Watching What Not to Wear with my mom over the phone.
- Deciding with my mother that we need to practice being mean more often.
- Six pounds of chocolate, consumed over six days.
- Thunder and lightning.
- Having clean clothes to wear.
- Christmas music and Christmas lights in April.
- Fuzzy blankets.