No, You're Emotional
- Had one last Starbucks date with Ian at the baggage claim in Terminal 3.
- Cried at O'Hare while saying goodbye.
- Listened to podcasts and watched Netflix until I ran out of British chocolate to eat.
- Cried because I ran out of chocolate.
- Watched Doctor Who to cheer myself up.
- Cried because that's just what I do when I watch the show. Don't hate.
- Bookmarked so many fabulous Chicago apartments on PadMapper.
- Cried whenever a listing mentioned cats.
- Browsed through pet adoption sites to pick out all of my future cat roommates.
- Cried because I don't have a cat sitting on my lap right now.
- Decided to share all this on the Internet before moving on to a Lord of the Rings marathon. You're welcome.
P.S. I should mention that I'm really quite happy. I just spent two weeks with my amazing boyfriend, my birthday celebrations have been wonderful, and I've gone three whole hours without scuffing up my nail polish.