It took me two months, but ninety-eight of the nine hundred pictures I took at the family reunion are now posted to Flickr. The full set is here, with three bonus pictures at the beginning of other July happenings. If you find yourself strapped for time, here's the Reader's Digest version:
- If there really is more than corn in Indiana, the "non-corn" consists entirely of fireworks and road construction (and several beloved blogger friends).
- My cousins are really pretty.
- Many girls like to take pictures of feet, usually their own. I am one of these girls. I cannot explain this phenomenon.
- I am still obsessed with sunsets.
- I really like spending time with my extended family.