I have seventy-nine things left to add to my "101 Things About Me" list after this entry. (See also: part one, part two, and part three.) I am cleverly mashing together that project with this meme, since I'm really lazy and a fan of killing multiple birds.
My laziness also dictates that I will not be tagging anyone, which you can thank me for later. Although, if you'd like to steal this idea for your own blog, feel free to pretend I tagged you. I won't tell anyone.
- I like sucking the butter and salt off of the unpopped kernels at the bottom of a bowl of popcorn. I then spit the kernels back into the bowl when I'm done with 'em. I also eat the actual popcorn by lapping up pieces like a dog. You probably shouldn't share popcorn with me ever.
- I always keep a pirate bandage, a SpongeBob SquarePants bandage, and a Curious George bandage in my purse in case of an emergency. It's important to have a variety of ways to decorate a papercut.
- Going back-to-school shopping is my favorite thing to do ever.
- Over three months of my life have been spent watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- I rotate through intense cereal cravings. One month, nothing will suffice but Fruit Loops. The next week, I'll kill my own family members to get a hold of some Crispix. Next, it's Lucky Charms or Rice Krispies. You probably shouldn't eat breakfast with me ever.
- I lied on my eye exam in second grade because all the other kids were getting glasses. Sometimes, I wonder how long I could've gone without them.
- I got the nickname "Cookie" by dressing up as a giant chocolate chip cookie in high school for "Superhero Day" during Spirit Week. Wal*mart didn't have any other decent costumes, so I made my own "superhero" and handed out chocolate chips all day.