I like seeing what other people have to say in their "101 Things About Me" lists, but I don't have the attention span to read or write all those things in one sitting. Therefore, welcome to Volume One of my list. The finished product will be posted on the Extras page, which is currently almost as unloved as the About page and the Contact page.
Anywho, here we go.
- I only ever like one side or the other when I draw a heart.
- My fingernails are always torn, the polish always chipped. However, I would trade in my fingernails completely just to keep playing piano.
- I like that my parents go watch plays together.
- Nothing will ever spell happiness for me quite like listening to old jazz on a sunny, summer afternoon.
- When I was in elementary school, I would spend recess pretending to be an Indian princess named Running Deer . . . or a tiger.
That concludes the list of things that have been sitting around on Post-It notes this week. In other news . . .
Happy birthday, Daddy!!!! I love you!