Things I learned today:
- I am petrified of using the paper cutter at work (or anywhere, for that matter). If I somehow accidentally chopped off part of a finger, I wouldn't be able to go on with my life. I need to be able to play piano.
- People who play in rock bands should never look like they're doing the "pee pee dance" whilst they're playing a guitar solo. In fact, anyone over the age of seven should not be doing that dance. Ever.
- Once you watch one YouTube video with a group of friends, you then have to watch every video they've ever found funny or great.
- The only thing that can make a YouTube video-fest funnier is when the dog comes in from outside and scootches along the rug, leaving a trail of snow in front of the laptop on the floor.
- I seriously need to stop posting entries between 11:50 p.m. and midnight. I apparently don't write well under pressure.