Birds instinctively know to fly south for the winter and to get the hell out of there in spring. Humans, on the other hand, instinctively know:
- how to draw stick figures
- how to make a finger gun
- that farts and burps are funny
- that pirates are totally better than ninjas
- that peas were created to be launched by spoons
- that spoons were perhaps created to launch peas
- that woodchips or other ground cover at a playground should be referred to as "hot lava" and avoided at all costs
- and much, much more.
So would you give all that up in order to know how to fly and/or migrate? I just can't make up my mind.