Things That Have Made Me Cry This Week:
- Realizing that my boyfriend is too far away to hug.
- Realizing that pretty much all my friends are too far away to hug.
- Remembering that I don't usually like hugs anyway.
- Sad blog entries.
- Happy blog entries.
- Talking to my mom.
- Talking to my dad.
- Thinking about my cat.
- Remembering that I left wet laundry in the machine all day.
- Going to church.
- Going to the store.
- Going home.
- Eating ice cream.
- Eating slightly soggier ice cream.
- RUNNING OUT OF TISSUES.
Ahem. So. My name is Rachelskirts, and I have had a stressful week. Tada!
P.S. Before you tell me that there are better ways to deal with stress than by turning into a blubberbaby who watches Lord of the Rings on repeat and eats her weight in chocolate, would you mind letting me wipe my snot on your sleeve? I wasn't kidding about being out of tissues.