Things that are currently driving me bonkers:
- The sound of my father chomping on carrots down the hall.
- Blogs which fail to embrace proper capitalization.
- This stupid felt nub that is supposed to function as a mouse on the ancient craptop I have stolen from my father.
- Not having access to my own computer because it is being reformatted.
- The buzzing noise made by the same fly that woke me up this morning.
- Being suckered into thinking that the clear blue sky and brilliant sun were indicators of warmer weather.
- How much I suck at playing guitar.
Things that almost make me forget how cranky I am:
- Not being attacked at church this morning by people wanting to point out the weird formatting error I missed.
- Getting a new 500GB hard drive from Office Depot for the same price as the 250GB one, which they no longer had in stock.
- Boxes and boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
- Freshly painted toenails.
- Poking my snoring cat and watching her groggy little eyes adjust to the sunlight.
- Setting aside time to read for the fun of it.
- Kicking ass at Minesweeper, even with a stupid little nubby mouse substitute.