So, I challenged my friends to be funny because I was too lazy to think of anything clever myself.
It didn't work out so well. Instead, I'm going to share some other funnies with you. These are the things I had on repeat throughout the whole of my (first) freshman year of college. (That would be 2004 - 2005, for those of you keeping track at home.)
Warning: Not all of these are safe to watch at work or around children.
- Tiny Plaid Ninjas - The only ninjas I actually won't try to kill. They're just that awesome.
- The Evil Strawberry - The kid in this video sounds exactly like my friend's little brother. It's creepy.
- The End of the World - Classic. If you haven't seen this, you haven't lived. "Ah, motherland!"
- Aicha - My suitemate and I learned this dance and did it over and over again. This was a great way to annoy our roommates, who were usually trying to study.
- Numa Numa - Someone actually had this playing at the church one night before music team practice. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't actually dreaming. Not exactly the kind of thing you expect church people to know about, I guess.
- Banana Phone - This song will not get out of my head to this day.
To get the full experience, make sure you're eating chocolate chip Pop-Tarts and sitting on a pile of dirty laundry while watching these videos in your pajamas. Go ahead and curse your textbooks, too, when they fall over on your desk and block your view of the internet.