Note from Rachelskirts: Today's entry is brought to you by Gilligan, who took pity on me and my blogging predicament and kindly offered to write a guest post for me. I had given up hope that anybody would actually do this, so I was pleasantly surprised when he IMed me tonight, saying, "I have a guest post if you'd like it. It kinda fits in with the listings you've been doing." Turns out he's a bit of a punk. Behold:
Top ten reasons for writing a filler post:
- You're lazy.
- You like lists.
- You're three weeks behind on Blog365.
- You have no funny stories to tell.
- Your family, friends, and sock monkeys have left you hanging.
- You can't write about work either.
- Getting drunk is not an option (well, not a good option at least).
- You'd rather think up a couple bullet points than fabricate some fantastical fiction.
- Alliteration is something that comes naturally to you.
- Random thoughts just come to you during late-night IM sessions with long-lost friends.